Friday, November 11, 2011

Frugal Food Challenge - Day 11


It's 11/11/11. I didn't realize how much hype there is on such a day. In any case I stuck to my program for the day. Here were my meals and prices:

Breakfast $0.95
Banana, Coffee, 1 Egg, 1 Toast w/butter, Baked Apple slices

Snack $0.48
Banana, Mixed Nuts

Lunch $0.39
1 Egg, 1 Large Carrot

Dinner $0.42
Applesauce, Mixed Veggies

Total $2.24

Today was very inexpensive to eat. Breakfast was the favorite of the day. Slice up apples, sprinkle some cinnamon on them and bake. I'm not sure for how long, I'll have to ask my wife. I just know they were there and amazing to eat. I eat less when I'm working. I can see that now based on what I'm spending.

I'll also admit some food cravings have popped up the past few days. I'm doing well holding them off which is a good sign for this program. It isn't a perfect solution though as some discipline is still necessary. Have a good Friday 11/11/11.

No comments: